Hello people.Time to blog.
I'm free right now ! Finally!I have an actual time to blog.
When I'm thinking after my SPM , Wow! That's will be great.
SO HAPPY NOW and I shall not simply spend money anymore right now.
I wish this holidays I can Spend spend spend whatever I Like. *Money Growing* Teehee .
*Yeah* FUN FUN FUN FUN
Thinked back last night . Emo
Sometime i feel my mum and dad can be really frustrating, unfair or even humiliating,which may make me more likely to argue with them. Arghh .!
No matter how heated things may get during an argument, I aready try to remember that my parents still deserve my attention, respect and love.And i also trying to keeping my voice lowered at all times and refusing to shout.
Haiz , anyways just hope they can cooperating, try to set a time to talk later, when all in a better mood.
Tadaaaaa...
Talked about some funny things lah . Last weeknd , my friends look back my primary photos and also my IC. They just keep see on me , like giving me a wth look , HAHAHA! I'm no joking. Just like a big and round balloon. LDM =)
It's coming middle on Agust now.
Time pass fast like light wave touch the earth!
**too over i guess. XD
Ahhh,ru en Study hard!
3 month to deadline then imma be free!
Good Luck! (:

No comments:
Post a Comment