Olla peoples!
This is what a sick face looks like.
Hope everything works out, being sick during exams sucks.
Tomorow It's Monday , And lovely Sejarah Papers lah .!
Oh My God. Oh My God. Oh My God.
I was like 'padan muka kau , Ru En , siapa suruh tak study habis bab bab sejarah ? kan hanya dua tingkatan saja ?! kan dah susah dah'
This time Is diffrent aredy lah! cannot hentam jee the answers . Sigh Sigh Sigh /.\
last minute. last minute . last minute.
last minute fall SICK
Mummy say ": I Scare you being lazy , But i more scare you being hardworking."
LOL LOL LOL. Funny.
BIG THUMBS UP !
等待不一定是坏事。
waiting for my Orea's drink . heh.
I have no idea why I'm increased appetite when sick.
Keep eat n eat n eat .
I Now alraedy 49kg, wana 50kg ad. Arghhh.
I dunwan back to last time de fatty again . TT
*Pls sumone stop me when I start to find things to eat.
*screams*
say Hi to my hubby again :)
He caring and always make jokes let me be happy.
We Laugh ,We Sing ,We Siao .
So that , I Love Him.
Well , It's time to Study . Bye all .
Good luck to me .


No comments:
Post a Comment