Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Moment

Ar.en was in Penang, yesterday wif my_  MrBoyfienzz & Sista akiko. =) I love holiday and I love weekend too. But, Time flies so fast and just left 18days more for form5 students to fight for their SPM. Include me leh! T_T arghh. * why am I seen so relax during this holidays? I should make this week as my study week lah! humph! what ever lah xD Someone slap me pls :P *

picha of the day
Kacha~ Kacha~ The blogger

 * Opsss ,give him a WTH face. =P

Taadaaa ~   MrBoyfienzz so innocent . aha!







Hulala~ 

I have no idea for this . xDD

Opss, this photo, Ahem~ seem so wrong huh! Haha~ my _MrBoyfienzz facey look as cute as me xD

imma look so 'little' .opsss~



well, Lunch time :)

Smile :)

p/s :  Help! I'm getting FAT n FAT during the holidays  !! * cry~

-The End-

No comments: