Hello people ! Wow ! It's graduation day! Time is really speeding up! arghhh..
During the gradution ceremony, I feeling like want cried . LOL -.-
not elegant, appropriate tears, but full on sobs.
I've always had trouble hiding my feelings, what can I say.
Well.. many of them who are so dear to me I met only this year.
So to all of you, I have this to say:
Thank you for being such great role models. While I know we're the same age for the most part, and that it felt all year like we were in the same class, I do look up to all of you.
You all taught me how to withstand pain, how to keep an open mind. So many of you all ended up surprising me. I now know that judging people before I know them only makes one a fool.
Best of luck to all of you and fight for SPM. Is CoOooming soOon!!
Kahyao! *Thumbs Up*
Picha Picha timesss.
Also, I have a bunch more pictures that I didn't put up here. hehehe
Yes, bestfriends fight too. Haha .
My friend had reminded me that we last time fight always when we were form 3. awwww.
But we are best friend always YEah! xD
Girlsss :)
My friend had reminded me that we last time fight always when we were form 3. awwww.
But we are best friend always YEah! xD
Girlsss :)
My classmates!
We are on the bus . YEah! xD
Our gathering :)
We play at here always. XD
Chung Ling. ??????
Time to Say bye-bye . *wave*
I will miss you all more than I can say...and I already do. XD
Now 11 pm . It's my Study time. =)
Goodbye and Goodnight everybody.





2 comments:
you have a beautiful smile c:
p.s. you're prettayy!!
Thanks girl <3
Post a Comment