Friday, November 18, 2011

SPM - ING - ING


Hey guys, Time flies and only 6 subjects left to go now. One week for SPM was over! YEAH:)
But now I look like so free. Keep online and facebook. Tee-hee :P
But I know I won't give up , For this last chance. Peace ^^V 
I knew that after that I will be freeeee.Awww~
 I couldn't imaging how I will go to be! OMG OMG.

Well, Say about the 4 sub that had passed . My BM and BI grammar sucks like hell man ! 
Although Imma Malaysian but I still cannot speak malay well and sometimes I don't understand what they say lol.
Hope I won't get a terrible score. T_T .
And Sejarah paper 1, aiyoo. 40 Questions, I just knew how to do ONLY 1 Question. aww~
like main teka-teki . WTH.! SPM lah! *slap me please. -,-
Ugggh, I couldn't imaging!
I highly pray for that my SEJARAH won't get so terrible like PMR. May god bless me TT
Lastly , only Mathematics, the biggest chance to get A.
But I had insufficient time to do paper 1 and actually some questions I was not-so-really-know how to do either . Haha :P

Since this SPM only 1 week, I feel too stress  Weight Loss and Sleeplessness. I loss 2kg in one week. OMG! Must eat more after my SPM . 

Coming up Next week Moral , Additional Math and Science .

Share a  photo. When I saw it , I laugh till non-stop. 

Taa-daaaa.
awww~
 Too Young To Be So Fat. Hahaha. My face is so 'as round as a ball ' when I was in primary. 
Unbelievable that Is me now xD.

Nap-time now.
Good-bye bye readers.

No comments: