Sunday, December 4, 2011

The 10_days


*** ignore my face. Haha :P
Hey guys, Goodmorning everyone :)  
Well , how I "smartly" spent my 10 days study week? awww~ 
Seriously, I always think about still have much  tommorow and tomorrow and tomorrow.Till now , tomorrow is exam aready. Ughhh!!!
HAHAHA. This is me, I always like to do some last-minute study for an exam or test. YEah ! *so result like bullshit. T_T*


Today 4 DEC 2011 , mean that still left 3 days for me to flies! Wow...
Last 3 subjek for art stream subjects. Don't say about chinese , I had give up in chinese :(
Start MY HOLIDAYS PLANS on my lovely Holidays. 
Anyway, I just want to flight. Spend my holidays with my families and friends. 

Next , going to find a job for myself . This my first time finding a job. I do lack of experience.
 I think before I looking for the job, i should  learn everything I can about the job search process . *Can I do it ? -,-
 I'm nervous that I won't know how to do something or that I will screw something up. aww.. I should confident to myself. ** deep breathing..huhu~~


Month of December mean X'mas is near ! Yeah! :D
What is you'll Xmas plans?  Any ideas? :)


Just finished 那些年,我们一起追的女孩 on youtube . 
Now the video already private . So Gam, xD .. I just watched finished =)
Now 10.30am , Going back to sleep :P

Good bye-bye blogger . 
Stay tuned :)

No comments: