Hi Everyone.
Long time no see. * Miss*
The last blog that I posted had 1 month plus. Goshh! Time flied.
And I had leave my Form 6's life from Chung Ling B'worth. ( Hey guys's CLB, Miss You all Lots!)
I had been to Perlis ,Arau to further my studies in Poli.
Everyone was shocked why I had *Run* so fast. I also feel unready when I had been called to there.
It's all so Suddenly , and had no So goodbye to my freinds.
I miss missing all of my friends and teachers in my Secondary's.
But, I knew that they will understand my situation, Right? *Loves*
*my look in formal* Everyday need to think that *What should I wear today?* Omg..
Time flies like an arrow. I had been my Perlis's life passed one month +
At first day to there, I had already adapt at there.Taa-haaa.*Serious*Althought that time I no have any roomates, I had already go to other Room to sleep with New Friends. =P
I also felt that I still can stay strong and so relax, But sometime will missed my Family.
My mummy cried for one week and request me to back to her side. That moment I felt so touched and feel want to Cry.
But anyway, I must learn Self-reliance and Take care myself. This is what I promise to myself . *Yeeepiii*
But I also Miss Penang's Food too. Tee-heee.. Wish I can get the good result that I had promise to myself .
Stay Happy And Sweet. Bahahaha.
My Room's Key
Relax-ING myself . C:
My Opposite Roomates and also my Classmates. * Loves*
The First week we sleep together , eat together and play laugh together * Loves*
All in baju kurung * LOves*
My Roomates plus my Buddies * loves*
My Chinese's friends * We always ki-siao together.. C:
Well, Those all my simple's life in Arau,Perlis. I happy to been there.
Okay, Say about the passed Ogos.
I had went to 30 Hour Famine's countdown 2012 in Shah Alam.
This year , althoght I busy , I still rush back from Perlis and go to this function.
Why? Cause I want to meet my idol- LEE HOM*Loves*
I had went to 30 Hour Famine's countdown 2012 in Shah Alam.
This year , althoght I busy , I still rush back from Perlis and go to this function.
Why? Cause I want to meet my idol- LEE HOM*Loves*
My god! Wishes do come true.
I really do Happy and exited when I meet him, LeeHom in my life.* Happy*
With Uncle Simon Khoo C:
With Bear Bear =)
We all together * Loves*
Well guys, Just stop here.
I am going to Offline and Need prepared to Back to Perlis.
Stay Tuned And Do Miss Me, ok? =)
SMILE C:
















No comments:
Post a Comment