Hello guys , I feel wana do a post . Sorry friends for my laziness .I really need to updated more.
awww , I always gets tired after school. While in the class , I aready try my hard for not falling sleep , but while I am doing my homework , I doing with my eyes closing . ouhh~ peep this..
But sometime is so funny while my friends say my sleeping position were very GREAT. == Teeeheee.my prayer style n ostrich style ..OMG , So Funny style wana to show off ** xDD
prayer style likely with fingers of both hands clasped together as if in prayer...Like praying DUA PEK KONG. ahaha! *Ignore me pls*
ostrich style , When I conflicted by wanting to sleep yet at the same time afraid of being caught will naturally adopt this post.. Keep telling teacher that * "You can’t see me, you can’t see me…hiak hiak hiak~" But then teacher is coming to me . ==
Hey buddyz , Can Just kill me for getting so crazy in sleeping . arghhhh.. =w=
It is horrible to feel that way all the time. It can be very depressing!!!
My pity hubby always scolded by me . I feel so terrible , treating him so bad . Arghh.
But He feel very stupid for always making me angry unknowingly and not knowing how to please me.. OMG! sometime I feel that I'm overbearing. *Slap me pls.
He treats me like gold and i have a HUGE attitude problem .. T_T I want to change lah! But i have no idea how to start. I doesn't mean what I say . And Thanks you making me SMILE back =) ♥
I hate myself sometime . I being Too Direct when conservation to someone . is it a Bad thing? I hope I can change it from now .
I apologize for my english, it's not my first language. Teeeheee..
Trial for SPM is just around the corner!
Concentrate En .
its 1.00am,I'm really sleepy right now
Time for bed,
Nights people =)


No comments:
Post a Comment