Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I wish I can

Hey peeps, As I promised,I'm trying to blog as often as I can. =)
 It's already the 23th of August and I'm still blogging,I've been doing nothing at home .
Time passes real soon . So worry about when nearly n nearly SPM ,I will getting anxious and spend sleepless nights worrying about the coming SPM . 
As usual ,I want to update some stuffs but my mind went super blank , I kept staring at the computer's screen ,   wanting to write, but words don't seem to come out. My brain itself is not functioning .


Ahhhhhh!!...Feel wana to shout out , Opsss ..
In life, nothing is perfect so why compare so much?Isnt it tiring to compare so much?
I guess i really need to build up my patience patience patience !  :-( Ughhh



Well, Plans Plans Plans going on my mind after SPM. I really need to do a schedule. Aha! 
Taadaa..~~~
1. wana to changed myself  , The latest me  :P
2. want to go Travel many places if I can :)  
3. Keep my hair longer n longer .awww *I never long hair before ..exited!! 
4. Want to dress up myself become more feminine.
5. I wan to earn more money and spend for myself without using papa mama's money ;)
6. I wan buy a new handpones for myself  .
7. Can spend more time to accompany my hubby . weee~ (:
8. Make a special birthday's gift for my hubby . aww~ 
9. Go shopping anytime with my buddys althought all BUZY xDD
10. Have a memorable x'mas this year!  


ohhh ohh yeah yeah!  :-) xoxo
Santa santa can you hear me  , do me a biggg favor please .
May my dreams come true .♥

No comments: