Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hello 、 Malaysia 。

Hello readers. Holidays left 5days to go. Sounds like its nearer to Exam.Ahaha! 
I'm getting crazy Right now .I had continuous stay up late and wake up early since last Thursday.
 Having pretty bad eye bags and dark circle now. Wondering how can I fix my time back when schooling days. arghhh~ :(

Let's all shout Merdeka for 7 times (:
Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! 
Yeah! Yeah Yeah! Party people (: 

In a blink of eyes, Malaysia independence for 54 years already.
Time flies.
uuwww~

Back to basic, last night 10p.m. , we went over to a friend's BBQ.
Among them I'm the youngest . woots
But , I seem very funny there , Keep joking and eating all the time . And I also Using my friend's laptop and play facebook's game there. *People eating there I enjoy playing on9 games.opss xD
 Countdown @ There TOO. Teehee ...

Well , I want to apologize to Hubby ,Sorry I was abit drunk last night and didn't think it through much. But , Thanks for yours caring . ILY , my man :)
Went to McDonald after that with hubby and his friends. Is already 2am++ . OMG , But i Still so Fresh.
Home sweet Home . (:
I believe that everyone enjoyed that night to the fullest :) 






HAPPY   BIRTHDAY TO MALAYSIA !

SELAMAT HARI RAYA !

HAPPY HOLIDAY !
Happy time passes fast, it’s time to say…
.
.
.
.

GOODBYE PEOPLE.



No comments: