Sunday, September 4, 2011

September

Hey guys! Bloggie time. :) I'm trying to update as frequent as possible just for you guys .So ...Must love me kays ...~ ahaha
Here to Say bye-bye to my Lovely holidays..
Need Back to School and Back to the old routine life.
uggghhhh..


Playing editer with sis TODAY xD . Is Funny :P

a Original photo :)
 
after that . 
 
taadaaaa~~~
 

Ju-On . ROARRRRR..

Trials are getting closer!
arghhh,I'm not ready yet!!
My blog gonna be so boring till trials over.
I need to concentrate. Can I?


During tis holidays , hmmm~ I spend so much time in the late night .
Study? oh no, I din't really put any effort in study during this holidays.
A week of the holiday , everyday no before 5am . guys Still can find me online .
Or out for nights . * Im being a BAD girl now? LOL ..
everyday Supper tis few DAYS.. * on diet lah!!
Geeeeeee,when I saw MacD makes me hungry again. weeee~


The Saturday's night .

Outfit of the day. Teehee.
*blush  for his innocent face ♥* 


Nothing to upate ,  My mind is still blank..Imma take my shower now.Hehehe ♥

Bye Bye guys!

No comments: