Friday, August 26, 2011

Short update

Yipee yaya ..Hellow people :)
Well , Is 4.10am right now, But I'm still blogging and chatting with Hub . Heeee~ ♥
Long time din't play Facebook's game ad . But now start play The Sims Social with Hubby . * Just for FUN .WEEE~
He’s not a lucky boy if without me , oops! xD

blah blah blah~

Hey guys! It's holiday season . I'm here wish all my friends out there who are celebrating Hari Raya.
Wishing you all the warmest wishes in the world!.  ♥
I keep sing Balik Kampung's song this few days while I'm bathing. aha! N my dadi shout on me DIAM . LDM! *ignore me XD
*Ho ho ho~ Balik kampung~ Ho ho ho~ Balik kampung~Ho ho ho~ Balik kampung~Hati girang~ .
lolllllll . wth going on  to me , wahah!

More update about HOLIDAYS ! Stay Tuned guys :)
 I'm really tired right now,Just left 2 hours for me to rest .
Gotta sleep.
Good night . xoxo



 

No comments: