Saturday, October 8, 2011

Great weekend




Helloooo People,Helloo world !! :)
Hey Hey It's Saturday..I Wish It Was Saturday EVERYDAY. **teehee
awww .. 1 week din't updated my bloggie . 
wonder my readers still there? :p

I must blog more often cause i always can't remember things
Guess i'll get memory loss in young age! This is serious case. aha!

Actully I'm a bit angry right now. My boy promise me to buy breakfast for me. 

But now?! What is he doing NOW! arghhh. 
Still sleeping like a piggie , call him untill my phone wana BOOM aready. What's a suck line!
Make me so hungry Right now . Haiz .Please don't just empty talk and make me happy.
When you don't do well , it might make a person crazy. 
Yes, thank you. You know I hate  being kept waiting. You know that. But what the hell.
Well , Time's  up for me to vent. Having my "Lonely breakfast" . *sigh*
p/s : Si dua buii , Today never expect that I will Miss you . humph! Tomorrow just consider about it! Blek .

Ohya , I'm Going to cinema with parents Tonight . Long time din't watch movie with parents aready . (:
And my boy will going back to SP with his parents too . hehehehe
Having a good relationship with our parents is a wonderful thing for our whole life.
Always Spend time with right person in right timing. aww
So , have fun . mwwaahh.


Stay tuned ! xoxo




No comments: