Monday, October 3, 2011

Life

Life Life Life.
Life seems to be tougher and is getting busier
Today , I got my exam's result. I don't think is good . 
Lower between them. this surely suck. Feel  inferiority. haih >"< . Why am I like that?!
Why can't I become more hardworking and be more clever?!
 I’m disappointed. I should have done better
Look at my AdditionMath and Akaun , that’s really really horrible for me.
 Sad results ,Must do better next time and also for the last chance for me .

Sometime , I feel now quiet down and talk less,  less noise compare with last time.
I just want to focus on one thing at a time. Hope my parents will understand me.
Good friend and Good Parents WILL understand , right?
Now cheer up, and enjoy my vacation!


(English isn't my mother tongue so pardon me)

No comments: