Wednesday, November 2, 2011

结业的那一天

Heloooooow  pees. I had already halfly graduated at Chung Ling B'worth. What I mean? Heheeee..
Saturday just our real Graduation Day at Penang Chung Ling High School.
Actully , I don't have the mood to leave school all of a sudden. I'm currently focusing on my studies but at the same time am grieving about going to leave school.
On that day, I'm emotional but I'm glad that I have my besties to comfort me :) 
For the past year i have been SO SO SO SO excited to graduate and get out of Highschool or my house or this town. But now what it is so close, I'm feeling really overwhelmed with sadness.

Picha timesss
Us Us Us
Alyssia and I

 Xing and I

We keep buli-ING each other ^^V 

 PEACE! PEACE!

Jun and I

We chit-chat, We laugh  ,we fight , But we are best frenz always =)


爱吾钟灵!

All our memories will always keep us alive no matter what.
I hope our sadness, will get over soon. 
But we still can keep contact with each other everytime.
 It doesnt necessarily have to be a real goodbye.

 SPM Just left 12 more days to go on. *screams* 
Time really fly so fast. 
Good-bye bye .
Stay tuned.


花瑟。


1 comment:

GenYong said...

Yea! This Saturday the Tri Chung Ling High School will having the graduation together. Hope to see you there!