Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day Outing

Hello boys and girls ! Hi there, How's everyone doing this evening?
I am officially sick but only half sick….Duh! (is there anything we called as half sick?)
Only flu which mean I still need to wait for the fever, the cough and the sore throat  to come. Guess this will going to be long for me! DUH!! Can’t I just get all of them 1 time straight and no need to suffer for long??
** Troublesome Troublesome Troublesome

Back To The Topic. Blah too much about other things .  =P
25/12/11 ##
It has actually happened, Christmas Day in Penang @ Shopping with my hubby !  
I'm so glad everything was open and running as if it was just a normal day.
All In all, it was an amazing experience and I am so glad I have done it!

Enjoy this wonderful day of celebration. 
Ho! Ho! Ho! and Merry Christmas!

Outfit of the day and pics :




 Next Stop #

 Tired face =(

 My hubby #






I appreciate much.  


Well ,Tomorrow is a big day... I'm starting my first job. 
Kinda nervous for some reason. Is that normal? And any "First day at work" advice?
Anyway , Wish Me Luck. =)

1 comment:

Seed said...

good luck!!!and all the best