Hello guys, Happy Winter Solstice Festival. Do all of you enjoy eating glutinous rice balls? ;)
Finally I’ve been absolutely atrocious at keeping this blog updated lately.
I just came back from a lovely trip. Well, I'm enjoy my Dec's trip much . =)
Share some photos .
On the plane =)
The First day hotel
With my dad, Enjoy =)
| Sashimi =) |
Happy Familly ^_^
More photos please view My Facebook .
More photos please view My Facebook .
When at pattaya , I went out night solo. As a girl, it was not easy, so I would not advise you to do so, or perhaps I would ...
I had an amazing time there and everything worked out well. It's diffrent nightlife compare with Malaysia.
It's true , I do enjoy at there and meet out variety of new frenz there. It's a wonderful guide for myself.
From there I learn lots.I may learn that when we grow old our feelings change and we see everything in a different way…sometimes or rarely.
This was our first trip to Bangkok and while we are not planning a return trip anytime soon, we did enjoy our visit and especially our time in Pattaya.
With my dude =)
X'mas time is almost coming. Let the countdown begin. *Loves*
The End

No comments:
Post a Comment