Yellow Friends..TIME certainly flies , it's already Chinese New Year the 7th days..
Not only do dragons fly, so does time. Tee-hee =)
Here wishing all of you :
恭喜发财!龙马精神!万事如意!心想事成!
Does everyone has a wonderful Chinese New Year? Well, I got a wonderful CNY .. I win on my gaming sessions and get alots of ang paosss . =)
Hang out with secondary friends too , watched Ah Beng 3 Whishes. Really a nice film. We laughed much & cried much too. aha! Too touch .. It let us know family value and treasure what we have .
So guy ... Go watch it lah ! =)
So guy ... Go watch it lah ! =)
I am in CNY mood so not planning to write much.
Upload some picture during this few days.=)
with buddies . =) #1
#2
#3
Lean Jing & KJ
With my baby =)
Baby @ his sista.
Dinner with Hubby's family. His Grandpa =)
Lousang too =)
3 Big Family =)Smile!
Hope you all have a great Chinese New Year this year. Happy Chinese New Year to all of you!
Stay healthy and happy always!
No comments:
Post a Comment