Konnichiwa..Long time no talk. I've missed you guys. Really. And and and..
wish you all Happy Valentine's Day!!! ( If i no have late. =P)
My day was good. I love and appreciate my loved ones every day of the year but ONE day a year it's nice to do a little extra.Tee-heee . Valentines Day doesn't have to be one day a year. Love with all of my heart and soul. right?
Well , I love Valentine’s Day! Valentine’s Day gives me an excuse to be extra girly. =P
Do whatever I like =)
Does anyone of you ask your love : " Can you name three qualities that attracted you when you met me or got to know me? "
I love to ask my hubby some kind of weird question. It's very fun and memorable. =)
But, Sometime I very pity to my hubby , cause I knew that myself is overly hypercritical. Always sarcastic my hubby. Hehehe.. Nevermind , this might be his fate . Taahaaa =)
But, Sometime I very pity to my hubby , cause I knew that myself is overly hypercritical. Always sarcastic my hubby. Hehehe.. Nevermind , this might be his fate . Taahaaa =)
But , I love you , and you knew that :3
a sweet kiss to my valentine :3
My hubby face always so tam bai. xD
My husband's wife =P
Last-Minute Valentine's Day's Gift . Do you like it? =P
I love you husband.
How is everyones Valentines Day? Doing anything special? Well,Whether you are single or taken or whatever your status may be I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's day surrounded by the people that love you. =)I hope your day is perfect. xo
:::Anyway, please excuse my absence I promise I will be a better blogger girl in the future.Awwww..
:::Coming up next , Pahang's trip ;)
Happy Wednesday.




No comments:
Post a Comment