Hello to everybody in the world .
Bad moods now, just wana peaceful easy feelings.
Cause about a call from my mum's friend, make me very emotional. I'm tired of comparing
my life with others and making myself feel worthless. I tell myself to not spend any minute of my life in this emotional
I live my life to maintain my own happiness while trying my best to not cause unhappiness to anyone else .
So stop compare me with others, please ...
So stop compare me with others, please ...
I know that sumtime is for my own good. But would that make me happier? Probably not.
I have my own choice, please listen to my opinions..and create my own life..
May I ?
My life depends on weekends.Only weekends are my largest chunk of free time. =)
Photos . Photos . Photos
My hubby's boy..
Lack of sleep :(
Happy Birthday to my baby boy ♥
Baby boy's sista ♥
Cakes ♥
Big apple Donut ♥
Just Simple post enough. My mind goes completely blank now.
I Need someone to make me smile Now.
Good-bye & Good-night












No comments:
Post a Comment