Thursday, March 29, 2012

Living my life.

Konichiwa =) 
How is it March ? It's really very Hot Weather in March...
Afternoon weather always make me feel extremely tired and lazy while working..
I can't stand the heat = ( .. *arghhh...
This few day, I don't understand why I can't make a decision and move on. I feel lost and alone and ashamed of myself. It's not looking good, is it? 
 I feel worn out by the decision making and no closer to what I want.
 I've gotten to the point that I don't know what I like doing because all I like doing is trying to make a decision.
Something always in my mind : "You've failed, you've failed, you'll never sort yourself out and you'll lose everyone."
Can you all feel my despair?
Well.. I have made my choice. I had no alternative.
 I hope I can succeed . =)

With my Buddyz  ♥ 
My hubby  ♥ 
Old town-Breakfast  ♥ 

The day with my hubbyz.
Eat all the time XD

Bless me ♥ 


No comments: