Monday, April 30, 2012

Bye April :: Hello May

HELLO EVERYONE.*waves hard*
 Like finally, I'm here, back to my baby blog again. 
I'm so sorry for the long-term-hibernation. XD

I had quit my job , Back to my life again . Actually , I still not get used without working life.
I miss all my kids and some colleagues.
Well, *stop miss* Life Must Go On I’m getting back into study mode .
Bye to Starbright , Bye to Teacher Tan
Welcome back ar.en (: 


These few night I kept thinking " Isn’t life suppose to be about doing the things you love?  Then why am I not doing it?”
The most difficult decision I had to make. Once I had to make a very hard decision and it had affected my life in many ways.
My mom and my dad had been very happy bcause I listend to them. I had been worried and upset. Why I always had to let someone make this decision for me?
Last choice I made, Form 6 =) *I'm coming*
Anyway , hope this time I can put more effort in my study. Jia you ba!.
Back to topic.
And so I'm going to blog about my outing day.A great time was had by all. 
Let's picture show u guys about our journey XD


Taaaa-daaaa .The sis
With my babe girl 
We snap :: We laugh :: All 2gether 
My girl is Cute and Funny
See , Leng luii oso so "tam chiak" XD
Our Dinner 
Her reaction so funny .XD
I will Miss you all lots ♥ 

 Thanks God for allowing me to experience the many joys of life, 
By giving me the opportunity to love and be loved by other people. 

xoxo

No comments: