Friday, April 20, 2012

Boom a weekend ♥

Hey Hey Hey bloggers ! =)
It’s Friday again !! Weekend !! (yay!)  WAIT!  "Yeah" for nothing ..
This weekend I going to work on Saturday and even Sunday..*cried* 
Spend all my weekend with my kids... arghhh...
Well,This coming Sunday is our KD's Sport day. But Monday holiday! Yeah! Sleep all the day =)
♥
The day at Yuan - AC w/f Mr.Hubby♥
Waiting our turn to play games . =)
Banana Coco ♥
Atention to his face , LMAO
He so Cruel. Eat the Banana Coco. XD
Izit a real cake? wan to Try?
Aries Horoscope♥

Happy Birthday to My Friend , Ong Hui Ling - 15 April ♥
Wish your dream comes true =)
Happy Family =)
Ene and I ♥
Birthday's Girl and I  ♥
We Again ! ♥
After that, Merry Berry.
I love yogurt so much, Do you ?   ♥

 Shall stop here. 
Bye :D

No comments: