Wassup blogger ! Beginning of my brand new life. =)
I'm going for Form 6 this year and all the talks about how hard it is...
"You're gonna die in form 6 or u want to play more 2 years?" "You have to study like hell!! "
"Its the 3rd hardest exam in the world..".bla...bla... bla...bla.. "
Really makes me -,- *swt*..
But might Not all are reserved, Study confirms no easy, Even in college..Rite?
Mine was a mistake as I played hard but did not study at all. Well, everything has it price to pay.
Thinking back, I might do better if i did study after all. :D
Cut my hair short and i ready to go CLB =)
The Sunday Outing day .
沿海地带生活馆
Address: 6924 Jalan Ong Yi How, 13400 Butterworth, Malaysia
Contact:04-3233449
The Sunday Outing day .
沿海地带生活馆
Address: 6924 Jalan Ong Yi How, 13400 Butterworth, Malaysia
Contact:04-3233449
The menu
Lemongrass Lychee.
Macaroon
Cucumber Sprite... I dislike actully XD
Next Location : Fresh Fruittea
Address : Jalan Ong Yi How Butterworth, Pulau Pinang.
Contact : 012-452 2313
Well, back to topic =)
Back to school is a really NICE thing to me.
Finally I have things to concentrate on.
But then, it seem so hard in every subject.
I will try my best to done every things,
I am sure that's the attitude which God want me to change.
PRAY FOR ME =)







1 comment:
Well first visit, Nice blog here ~ Today is the commencement day of all form 6. I'm going form 6 too at SMJK Heng Ee from Selangor to Penang. What u said in this post is definitely right...(but still afraid is to hard to upfront "sweat" ) hehe~ from ur post,I can see that u r determined to strive for good academy. gambateh! :) and nice food and spot u have, really looks delicious..will try but not so know the place as I just move here ~
Ur Plurk friend,Sh@u Min
Post a Comment