Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hello everyone .

Oh, poor blog…Long time no see. 
 Hi , how do you do? Have been such a long time din't update my blog! 
My blog is died for a time, because i'm lazy to update ;)
I only can say That,
"I'm still HERE !! I've stopped updating my blog for nearly months, nearly abandoned my blog or should I say, nearly forgotten about my blog.
Well, the moment I got my mood back to start blogging, i must keep on going. XD

A day in Georgetown, Penang.
we walked all the way to Komtar without any transport. Saving Money =P
 Clearly, a lot of fun on it :D
Random's photo :











If you are looking for a nice place to treat yourself after a busy week, Just Think about Penang =)

Goodbye everyone
Have a nice day =)

2 comments:

Admin said...

Your facial expression memang banyak xD Penang is really an awesome place !

eNn's bloG said...

Hahahha.C:
Yay! Thumbs up for penang :)