Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Final Exam is Coming ?




Alright, seriously I never update my blog for a long time.
We all know time flies, it feels like I just moved to Perlis to study yesterday, and guess what, in one weeks time I’m going to sit for my Semester One Final Exam!

Recently I was too busy to do last-min ASS-ignment and Revision , which makes me not really fully concentrate on my studies.

I'm going to take 5 sub in my this Semester.

2012 Nov 17 - Marketing (HT103)
2012 Nov 18 - Proffesional Development ( HT102 )
2012 Nov 20 - Fundamental Of Tourism ( Ht101 )
                   - Execellent Hospitality & Cosumer Service ( HT 101 )
2012 Nov 24 - FoodService Saniation ( HH102 )

Seriously,No joke, I’m so extraordinarily calm but yet I know I’m going to up car at the very last minute.  I don't really confident in all those Sub. As my lecturer said : " Year 1 wasn't that easy to score if you never put any effort." 
'Midnight train' was a really bad habit, it makes the hormone in my body become weird and pop-out pimples on my face :S

Wish me Good Luck in Final Exam , Fighting. My Pooh give me Support too . Tee-heeee C:
Wana to be a Good Planner after my Exam . Wohuuu =) Travel oh Travel ...

Got to gO now..
Good Bye-Bye xoxo

Stay Tuned C :

No comments: