Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holidays =)

Hello dear bloggers, Well, you'll may (or may not have) noticed that I haven’t blogged for awhile. 
Did you'll miss me?Don’t answer! 
Let me just believe you’ve been pining away, wondering about where I’ve been and what I’ve been doing.

First of all, I get my final exam's result. Not bad lah! =P
My parents Smile when seen my result, it make me feel relieved. Just wana proof to them I can be independent at outside. ( Althought I Played lots at outside =P)

Well, How I spent my short sem break?
 I had a great and enjoyble holidays traveling with my beloved Families ..
HongKong- Macau- China

Photos will do the talking C:


These are my Beloved Families.
Me . Jie Jie . Mummy . Daddy =)





















These are all about my holidays trip . =)
Well, secondly talks about my college's buddies came Penang & Butterworth (my hometown) for Holidays.
They came here for 4 days and 3 nights. 
These few days , I hope they can ENJOY themselves.
Bring them go lots of places and also alots place had No have extra time to bring them visit. =P 
weiiiii guys , NEXT TIME lah! =)

Hope it be a memorable days for you all . LOVES C:











Have a Nice Day everyone.
Stay Tuned for X'mas Party =)
Bye bye bye. xoxo


No comments: