Hello lovelies. These few days the weather are extremely Hot.As I sit here in the “sunroom” writing this blog. But if not the weather, my blog might died cause of many lazy excuse for update it. Tee-hee =)
I have take quite a long time to write this blog . It's full of photos and continue the last post "The Journey :: @ Johor and Singapore"
Photo will tell the stories of my journey =)
At Universal Studio Singapore
Yeah Yeah! Going in to USS, saw Kung Fu Panda too ! *big loves*
The Tickets ♥
Popcorn ! Popcorn ! ♥
A-cha ~ Hahaha.. Simply snap photos everywhere.
Going to watch the daily show, face looks exited but tired ♥
We sit at this zone . Luckily no sit at Full splash zone. If not , we really fully wet. Haha
Like this kids, fully wet. Pity him But so Cute ♥
This ang mo people also same. He really very Steady and spotty ! Love this man ♥
The only lady's actress. She very temperament and sexy. ♥
With the actors and actress ♥
The bottles, Buy one to become my souvenir . Hehe
Taa-daaaa. Hot weather drink ais, Nice and great ♥
Our lunch, quite expensive . Haha
Is time to say Bye Bye~ Sit bus back to JB .
Next Next ..See my pattern. Feel bored and Sweat I knew =P
But I like to do pattern when I am nothing to do. Haha!
Location: K3-211, Kompleks Perniagaan Taman Stulang Laut, Jalan Ibrahim Sultan, Stulang Laut, Johor, Johor Bahru Town, 80300
Phone: 07-226 6820
韩式炒年糕 Korean New Year cake fried
Kimchi soup ♥
After dinner, let's have an ice-cream ♥
Sing K Sing K . Go travel can't forget going to the K's rooms. Haha!
大嘴叭loudspeaker
Location: 139b, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/2, Taman Sutera Utama, 81200 Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Phone : 07-557 2998
Happy Birthday to Calvin S'ng Kai Vee . =)
Next Station. Desaru Beach at Johor
They suddenly planned to go sunrise at there.
wake up ! wake up ! Funny Face been closed XD
Let's play for the water . ♥
I kick I kick I kick kick kick XD
These are all my 10days trip. Got lots more photo, but lazy updated already. Haha
Back to my hometown. During sembreak , rolling at home , eat , sleep , shopping ...Somtimes felt want study or read something, if no, my brain will be dead. Haha.
But still got few weeks going to start a new semester again. Time flies. Flash back last time I still blur blur go into there study. Tee-hee.
Hello Semester 3 , Please be good to me. And I will Appreciate the time.♥
Come, Let's talk about food again XD
I keep search for Food Food Food since these holidays. I become more fat and fat. Back to "Past tense Fatty ar en " Again?! Hahaha..
Eat extra more must exercise EXTRA more already. =P
Address : AEON Seberang Prai City (JUSCO) (66) Bukit Mertajam, Penang
Phone: +60 4-538 4119

This was the third time I been there. And try more diffrent things. =)
Haagen Dazs Ice Cream @ Bellisa Row, Pulau Tikus
Location: 10-1-368 Bellisa Row, Jalan Burmah, Pulau Tikus, 10350 Penang.
Tel: 04-226 0623
Operation Time: 11am to 11pm (Sun-Thu)
11am to 1am (Fri-Sat)
Overall it’s fantastic and the ice-cream is really tasty but can’t afford frequently.
Haagen Dazs charge a 10% service charge and 6% government tax.
Penang Coconut Jelly
Address : 201, Jalan Dato Kramat, 10150 Penang
Contact No. : (Joez) 016 440 9049
Email : joezcoco@yahoo.com
Operation Hours : 7am to 7pm
Seen here is the coconut 'jelly that I scooped out. Sweet, smooth texture, cooling properties, all in one.
Try it out!
There not only have coconut jelly. Coconut shake and panda coconut juice can been found =)
Address : Unit No.3F-20, Third floor, Queensbay Mall, 100, Persiaran Bayan Indah,11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang.
We try the BBQ Large Fried Chicken and BBQ Lemon Large Fried Chicken Sets =)
Try it. You only can found this shop in Queensbay Mall in Penang and KL. It's from Taiwan & Hong Kong.
Ais Tingkap(Window Sherbet)
Location : Lebuh Tamil/Tamil Street, Penang.
Operation Hours : Open daily 12pm to 8pm (Closed on Sundays)
We search for this shop for 2 days. We had mistaken the place. Haha! While we goggle map just knew it near by police station. We keep make round and round serounding the police station and Finally we get it. =)
I always call that as "frog eggs", isn't look alike? Haha
It's was a glass of rose essence with basil seeds ( Biji selasih) and coconut water.
A glass costs only RM1.20 while takeaways are RM1.50 for a big packet.
Well, Here come some sushii. Sushi's lover must try this. ♥
Address : 31G,33 & 35G, Jalan Todak 6, Sunway Perdana, 13700 Prai, Penang
Tel: 04-3831478
Business Hours: 11:30am - 2:30pm & 6:00pm - 10:15pm (Mon - Thu)
11:30am - 10:15pm (Fri - Sun & Pub Holiday)
Mouth watering choices on the menu. It's really Nice food and great ambience. Try it.
In much of variety sushi's shop. I'm prefer Sushi Zento ♥
Well, that's all about these post.
The May challenge has me feeling this way almost every day. It was a feeling I'd been missing, and I'm so glad to have found it again. :) What about you? What makes you happy?
Today is all about happy thoughts and happy prizes. I want every single person that reads this post today to say out loud at least one time today, "Don't Worry, Be Happy". Deal? Deal!
Have a Nice Day !
GoodBye!!
Stay Tuned xoxo♥



















































































1 comment:
Nice trip. Btw what camera are you using?
Post a Comment