Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Journey :: @ Johor and Singapore


Hello blogger , here I am ! here I am !
This Monday ,I just back to my Hometown, Butterworth .When for Johor since my first sem break.
After Exam, straight sit 12 hours bus from Perlis to Johor Bahru. Is really tired when sat so long journey bus. Back side pained and bus keep shaked can't sleep well at all. Luckily I got bring my Pooh's pillow.Hehehe.
We sit Thursday's night 7.30pm bus, reached there Friday's morning 9something lke that.
These will be super long photos post

Photo will talk all about my journey. 

Too much photos in this post. Hehe!

After first breakfast, We when for shopping at KSL City  Mall.

KSL CITY MALL
~33 Jalan Seladang  Taman Abad, 80250 Johor Bahru, Johor
~07-288 2888
~Operation Time : 10.00am - 10.00pm


We go for KSL at least three time. Haha. Walked until I also remember all the way and the floors.LOL
I recommand this SOYA BEAN. It is really nice . The Dao Hu Hua really smooth and very QQ in ur mouth. It also not too sweet very healthy to eat. There are variety of favor for you choose. But the Normal Soya Bean is the best and many customer prefer and recommanded.Be sure to Try It guys! C:




51 Soya Bean 豆花
Address: LG-S7, Level Lower Ground, KSL City, 33, Jalan Seladang, Taman Abad
Hours: 10:00am to 10:00pm


These photo is buying Chat Time at KSL. LOL. Make me laugh when saw this photos. So funny. Got the feel of cartoon facial experssion.Hahaha.
 

Gonna talk about the day when to Sutera Mall in Johor Bahru.
Sutera Mall
~Sutera Mall  1 Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/4, 
Taman Sutera Utama,
81300 Skudai, Johor.
~07-558 9009



Searching for our lunch, feel wana have pasta for lunch. so we Vivo Pizza.
Vivo Pizza@ Sutera Mall is really a nice place to chill your time.

Vivo Pizza @ Sutera Mall
Address: L2-029, Level 2, Sutera Mall, Taman Sutera Utama, 81300 Johor Bahru.
Tel : +607 388 1900
Operation Time : Monday to Sunday 10 AM to 10 PM
E-mail : wecare@vivopizza.com



These 10days in Johor, we keep searching for any Special Food and Gourmet. Wana find the food that can't get in Penang. Haha. But since so hard, Cause Penang really best in Food.
So we find some diffrent taste that can't get in Penang .

清蒸鱼面线.
Penang also can get 面线,But I do very love to eat 面线,So everywhere also try for it. Hehe

面粉糕(Mi Hun Kuah)
Penang call 板面. These only small size eat untill very Full. Really Big Big bowl.

笨珍云吞面(Wantan Mee) @Pontian
These are the pontian style of wantan mee. Really diffrent then other place wantan mee. It use some kind of spicy sauces, it really special for first try. The taste make people either like it or hate it only.
But I Love it must! YUMMY~~
The wantan skin very soft and QQ in mouth.

Kway Teow Kia 粿条仔
I very first time eat soft pork ear, large intestine and many more. I no dare eat last time.Haha. Belum try Belum tahu. So less try for the first. Hehehe

清汤苦瓜米粉(自助选料)

Laksa
Johor's laksa, actually is Curry Mee in Penang. But got the sour laksa taste. I love it much. My favor lah . Haha.. Try alots place laksa (curry mee) at Johor bahru.

Eating laksa's face. These shop eh laksa I most like and the taste I never forget. Cause I'm the last customer ate. The the soup is thick enough. Wow! Yummmyyy..*Hungry already..Haha
I forget the laksa's shop name already. I knew got sell tomyam also.

Come Buddy, Moshi Time! Hehe =)
 Moshi Moshi Dessert and Tea shop in Taman Mount Austin These Shop I search on goggle recomanded.
Fresh Tomato Ice Blended Tea  (RM6.90)
First try for the tomato blended. I not actually like tomato's taste. Firstly eat can't accpect the taste, feel so weird with tomato. But lastly drink , you will feel that actually not bad. Haha! 

Coconut Ice Cream with Sorbet (RM8.90)
This dessert I love so much. I love coconut things. The ice got the taste of coconut.And the sesame ice-cream is delicious.
Free for join as the Moshi Moshi's member.
Moshi Moshi is a good place to chill out with your buddies and also can enjoy the desssert.



Moshi Moshi Dessert and Tea
~Address: 19, Jalan Mutiara Emas 10/19, 
Taman Mount Austin, Johor Bahru
~Operation Hours: 11:30am to 11:30pm

Jusmee泡泡面
We search for supper at the night. Nothing to eat. So we go for Jusmee to have a try. The decoration of Jusmeee not bad. Can go have a look. =)

The got preapre hot water and basin.
You may bought back or enjoy at there. But self-service.


Various type of Mee. Got the feel of Taiwan and Thailand. Haha


Choosing the Mee and Snap a picha lah.. Ahaha!

Jusmee 泡泡面
Address : 40-G Jalan Bestari 3/2 ,
Taman Nusa Bestari 79150 Nusa Jaya,Johor
79150 Johor Bahru
Phone: 07-235 3699




At City Square Johor Bahru.
I forget the restaurant name what already. But really nice and cheap. =)
This is the set order. Got my Mashed Potato.Weee~
It's look like burger. But not using bread, but using rice. Like a Japanese Rice. Yummy!


Johor Bahru City Square Shopping Mall
Adress :106-108 Jalan Wong Ah Fook,
80000 Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia.





Hey Hey, Coconut's lover, How can miss up JB's coconut. Haha
Young and Fresh Coconut. RM3 per biji.
Nothing added in the coconut. When you eat , you can taste the yummy natural Flavor.
The beside of the Coconut's stall have a Ice cool Cendol 's stall. Not bad also, we dabao cendol back home.Really suitable for the Hot Hot weather. Yummy! C:

Restaurant name: No name 


~Mobile street corner cendol and coconut juice stalls
~Address: At the junction of Jalan Sagu 9 and Jalan Sagu 10 in Taman Daya, Johor Bahru
~Operation Hours : 9.00am to 7.00pm daily





The place I buy Coco =)
Coco's lover, can buy Choc at World of Choc @ City Square


So serious when choosing candy. Haha!
Hey Hey. I met my Pooh! OMG.. Why Pooh everytime see also so cute eh. Haha! I love much much. Muackz! =3

At Aeon @ Johor Bahru
Eat Eat Eat and watch Iron Man 3 @Aeon . 

La Gourmet 乜都撈
These place suitable for chill out with buddies. and also the toilet are more cold than the outside serounding. So Funny. Haha!
The Stawberry Ice
TheMangoMango 。 Hehe
But that day eh mango got a little bit sour.

La Gourmet 乜都撈
Address :11, Jalan Kuning 2
Taman Pelangi 80400
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Tel: (+607) 331 3782
Operating hours: 11:00AM - 02:00AM (daily)




Well, I think my this post can stop already. Haha! Be continue for the more picture. Cause still have more to post. later reader read until blur.Be patient for the next post. I will update as soon as posible.Now I need to get ready for my families's dinner.Have a Nice Day to everyone. Good bye.

Stay Tuned.xoxo





No comments: