Thursday, April 5, 2012

Step by Step at GH ♥

Yo pees! =)
The girls went to Genting Highland this time Rock. ♥
I’m a ''few days'' late blogging about my trip to Genting Highland and I know. XD
Tehehe..I have a good excuse. I've been very busy after I got back from my trip. Really? =P
 It was an amazingly memorable trip.
Well...To be honest, I never thought visiting Genting would be so much fun!  ♥
We play , We Eat , We Sleep , We Girl's Talk and more ..
This trip is so sundden for us. We syok we go . XD

Photos . Photos
Then we had steambot for our lunch  ♥ WOW..
It’s super yummy, especially in that chilly weather in Genting. It’s really awesome. MUST TRY!
I so Enjoy..Do you know it? =P


Oh, I really missed those days.
Enjoyed the rare days we were bullshitting and crapping together. =)
The weather is "perfect" and my buddyz want to go "chui feng" .. aha! I scared HOT n COLD. =P
But Don’t let the weather stop you from having good fun!  XD

The first place when we reach genting,  Starbucks ! 
Is in the main building near the lobby of the First World Hotel so it’s really convenient for us.?
Izit? xD Hands up pls =)

 People say 'If you've never played it, you've never been Genting Highland.'
See, I didn't freaking out! ahaha! =)
But I think I am crazy.. I keep laughing but not screaming -,- Pardon my babe XD
We play for all Themeparks for so much times. Cause is not a peak time . YEAH!
Well..seriously..I play this Too crazy with my babe..
First time feel want vomit after this -,-
Walking "S" shape . Gosh! T^T
Free Promotion for GH . =P
With The Mr. monyet xD
Our breakfast the 1st days  

 Our Supper , Old Town White Coffee.
But I sleeping at there that time.. =(  Is too Tired for playing whole day. xD


 
Our breakfast the next morning. MB ♥
After that we shop shop shop. Buy alot things. XD


 I made this trip a very relaxed and laidback one this time round.
We were quarreled, we were tired. This happened every time we go on a trip.
But still, we had a lot of fun.

Thanks for giving us such fond memories, Genting Highlands. :)
The next time you’re in Genting, don’t forget to try out the little fun things that you have always missed out.
There is so much more to do there than you can ever imagine.

No comments: