Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy 18th Birthday to me ♥

Happy birthday to me
Happy brithday to me
Happy birthday dear RuEnn
Happy birthday to me

 ♥


Aaahem...  Yup! It's my birthday!! Ar enn turned 18 this year. 
I had a fantastic birthday ... quite possibly the best ever. Thankfully the summer weather we've been having hung around for my birthday. 
It's going amazing so far .You all made my day extra special :)

Celebration with friends ♥

Celebration with colleague  ♥

Celebration with hubby ♥

I love my friends, family and everyone who has made it so special .
Thanks for all the birthday wishes through Facebook Timeline,SMS and even calling me! Thanks guys and girls! =)
Thanks to my Parents and jie jie spent their time with me.
Lastly , Thanks for my Hubbyz for treat me DINNER =P


I want to be a happy 18 years old girl..
May this year brings peace and happiness ♥

No comments: