OhHey There Blog , Long Time No see! ^^
![]() |
| My Current Facebook Profile Photo.. XD |
How are all of you? As you may have noticed, I suddenly disappeared from the blog.
Oops...Okay, so I'm not a great blogger! I've kinda been lost with this blog. Tee-heeeee C:
Geeeezzz,..Just feel like pouring things out and writing something,
and perhaps ALOTS People complain that my Blog been dusted . So, here it is. =)
Let talk about my 2013's life. Opss, Now already March, And April Is coming!
As I said always , Time flies..60min , 24 hours , 365day.. Is no Enough for me XDSo , If the time can Stop. Wow, Fantastic * Stop daydream pls,eerrheemm*
A bit here and there about my life at college. :)
This my Roomate. Say Hi To Her, Come on Don'T be Shy .XD
Her name is Nittipohrn. As well, You can just call her Nitti Ping Pong or Nippon Paint.
Roarrr. She will "oii" me if I call her like that . Aaha!
Next Next ##
1#
2#
The all my sampat Chinese's friends. =)
Well, so far I learn something in there, I realize that level senior and junior. LOL
Come on , If you are senior , You can't even Say HI or Hello to your Junior if you meet them? Really so important for compare that "YOU are Junior, So you must respect ME" ?Goossshhh...Please lah..Don't be childish.
You should always be respected like you want us to respect you.
Do you think that people who are even only two years older than you are "really old"? Then Fine, I respect you ans assume you as Senior Citizen . Is that Okay?
My College's Life#
For This Sem , We finally can go in Kitchen and learn the basic cooking's skill.
I love Cook, But just cook for someone Special in my life and my family , Hehehe...
I love Cook, But just cook for someone Special in my life and my family , Hehehe...
Next ##
1#
1#
2##
3##
Well, We also learn for HouseKeeping 's Skill..
At home I even lazy to set up my bed after wake up frpm sleep. Aha!
After Mum scolded, I just beh syok face go make my bed... even housework oso don't want to do.OMG!
Too bad..
But now, in hostel, Maybe become independent . Parents can't always be with us, the only way is Take Care Ourselves. Oh yeah! XD
4##
She the one of my Classmate. She Very Funny and like to call me "Ru Ennngg" . Hahaha!
Althought I'm the only chinese, But I enjoy study in the class.
Loves ##
What we Cook In the Kitchen #
Post Some only XD
Loves ##
What we Cook In the Kitchen #
Post Some only XD
1##
2##
3##
4##
5##
My Cousin's Married Dec 31 2012The first time Make Up + Wearing Dress. Gosshhh!
Kena force Do together both of that. Roarrr.. Aaha! But Is okay lah, Cousin's bro's Big day leh.
Bagi Muka jeh lah XD
Kena force Do together both of that. Roarrr.. Aaha! But Is okay lah, Cousin's bro's Big day leh.
Bagi Muka jeh lah XD
1##
2##
3##'
4##
Well, She also is a Teacher. My Family already all teacher .
Can I be the diffrent ? Haha! Who Knew? I also Dunnoe Waht I want to be.
But Just Want To Be myself. XDD
My sem break Is coming Soon.
Opss, So fast think of Holiday.HeheheShould say, My finally Exam Is COmingSOON.....Geeezzzz~
Relax! Steady! Make a Last-min Preparation
God Bless Me
END
STAY TUNED


















No comments:
Post a Comment